Sunday, January 2, 2011

2010 Highlights ( a very late long post )

yea.. i know it's kinda late to post this
it's already 2011 and i'm writing 2010 highlight?
coz i just viewed my '2009 highlight' post
i think i shud post '2010 highlight' as well keep as memories!

ready? Here we go!

the eve count-down bbq at the beach with two my beloved gang!
 it's a very good start of the year!!

yay! i had painted my room's wall!
it's not nice enough but still satisfied with it!
 mid-nite krazi in a nobody mall!
love you guys owiz!

the very 1st hike of the year to Pantai Kerachut
fabulous time we had there!

my personal art-work!
love love love!
Thanks so much for the support!!

 a sweet lovely valentine's night i had!
 i'm single but i'm not alone!!!

the saddest thing of the year happen
my dearest grammy had leave to travel
i miss everything of her!!!

finally..! he travel to penang after 3years time =.=
it's better than nop rite... lolx
he's the greatest bro of mine bsides my very own bro i guess!
really thanks for everything!
don't cry while see this.. muahahha

another mission completed!
picnic! tho something funny happened in the middle >.<

1st clubbing of the year!
also the very 1st time we went club together
a wild crazy night!

dearest family picture during cheng beng
i'm proud of having this big family!
*heart*

1st photo-shoot of the year with this two lil cute-luvly couple
i miss our 3-people-bbq session so much!!!

1st trip of the year to Bali! woot!
supposedly fly to Bangkok.. but...
it's a freshy relax trip with the beloved!

life change without plan
buh-bye to penang and hi to singapore
kinda big change of my life
challenge ourselves since we are still young!

lucky me!
found a good room owner and a good job with good boss and good colleagues!

lots of thanks to her!
without her, my life might be so dull over here!

dearest come and go..
yay! they make my life here colourful and warm!!
hugzz!!!

suprise video from my dearest!!!
yea.. i admit i cry like hell while watching!
i love you all!!!

mua 22th birthday! 
im not alone tho so far away from penang!
received cards from far far away too!
love them so so much!!

visit of my dearest parents and couz!
thanks so much for the exp pressie!!
love love love!!!
and thanks my couz n jie fu for take care of mi in so long time!

thx to Ms. Jo!
yayya!! i got a chance to stay over MBS hotel for one night!
get bore d? haha.. be patient..! almost done!

 1st met with jia wen!
after so long never meet since primary school!

 my kl trip!
so happii that can gather up with mua dearest college gang!

yes! fennie's wedding!!
1st wedding of the year~

trip to the zoo!!
trip to Kulai!!>.<

not to forget!!!
our dearest Wendy's wedding!!
beautiful blesss~!!!
met up with the 4skin gang~

wee~!! laz trip of the year!
the melaka makan trip!

not-lonely-xmas with my dearest here!!
 and here comes to the end! ^^
  i ady said it will be a long long long post d ma! haha
as u can see.. in my year 2010..
many things happened
good one, bad one, normal one...
but everythings end up in a good way!
i ate many buffet in 2010
i went many trip in 2010
i leave penang for work in 2010
and will continue so in year 2011!!
my 2011 will be more more more interesting and fun!!!

No comments: